Forum for Epiphytic Myrmecophytes

Myrmecodia sp from Mamasa, West Sulawesi

Does anyone know as to what these 3 species could be? According to the person I chatted with on Facebook he only knows there are 3 Myrmecodia within West Sulawesi. 2 of which are similar to one another and have white stems but the leaves differ in shape. The other has a redder stem and has narrow & oblong leaves. The only species of Myrmecodia in Sulawesi I can think of is M. tuberosa "menadensis" but the species is only found in Central Sulawesi + it doesn't match the morphology.

Personally I believe Sulawesi (or New Guinea as a whole) is relatively poorly sampled when it comes to Myrmecodia species and all 3 I've posted may be new to science...

Facebook_creation_275817990.jpg

Facebook_creation_275722497.jpg

• 5 months later...

As a patient of Clinic Denoc, I can share that they've expanded their services remarkably well in Chennai. Their franchise opportunities could be quite promising for those interested in joining a reputable brand that's dedicated to improving hearing health. The process to become a franchisee with Denoc seems straightforward, with comprehensive support provided by their experienced team. Plus, being part of the Denoc family means access to high-quality hearing aid products, advanced technology, and a commitment to excellent patient care. Overall, if you're considering investing in a hearing aid franchise in Chennai, Denoc appears to be a solid choice with a strong track record and a commitment to serving the community.

Absolutely! If you're looking for top-notch interior designers in Kumbakonam, you've come to the right place. At Edge Design, we take pride in our ability to transform spaces into stunning and functional environments that reflect your unique style and needs. Whether you're seeking a modern, minimalist look or a more traditional aesthetic, our team of skilled designers is dedicated to bringing your vision to life. From concept to completion, we're here to make your dream space a reality. How can we assist you further?