Forum for Epiphytic Myrmecophytes

2018 FORUM DONORS

Frank

Given the success of funding the forum in 2017 with donations from “we the members” let’s go ahead and do the same thing in 2018.   With our monthly fees to Invision being only $20 it should not “break the bank” for most of us to pitch in and fund a month or two. This small amount is keeping the fabulous photos and information we have accumulated here available to the entire world via the internet.

If you want to step up and fund a month, please send me $20 USD by paypal to frankinmi@aol.com   with the “note” line saying “forum” and the name you want me to use for you in the chart below (or let me know if you prefer to be acknowledged as “anonymous”).

Whether you choose to fund a month or not, please, all of you, continue to share your information, insights and photos in postings to the forum. 

Thank you, Forum Administrator, Frank Omilian

Edit, May 9, 2018:  We received an extraordinarily generous donation from one of our members today of $120 for the monthly forum fees.  He/she has chosen to remain anonymous, as I have noted in the chart below.  This closes out needed contributions for 2018 and will cover us for the first 3 months of 2019 as well.   The donor's note expressed great appreciation for having access to the mass of information and photos that we have accumulated here.  Please, all of us, post here in the forum when you have new information, questions, notes and photos that will keep our information fresh and current as well as being a rich archive.

I will get the chart for 2019 donations up here in the next day or two so others so inspired by what we have here can donate and be recognized as well.

Thank you very much to all the 2018 donors!

2018 CONTRIBUTORS TO THE FORUM:

January -  Bikerdoc

February - Bikerdoc

March - Jay Vannini

April - 伊藤 彰洋   (Akihiro Ito)

May - Chris Mallett

June - Andreas Wistuba

July - Andreas Wistuba

August - Kenneth Howell

September - Kenneth Howell

October - Anonymous

November - Anonymous

December - Anonymous

Thank you very much to all the 2017, 2018 and 2019 donors!!!

• Frank changed the title to 2018 FORUM DONORS