Forum for Epiphytic Myrmecophytes

2023 FORUM DONORS - WOW! IT IS ONLY FEBRUARY 17 AND THE FORUM IS FULLY FUNDED FOR 2023!!!!!!

Frank

WOW!  IT IS ONLY FEBRUARY 17th AND THE FORUM IS FULLY FUNDED FOR 2023!!!!!!

A huge shout out to 3 longtime members of the forum who each have funded multiple months of the 2023 Forum for us:  Jay Vannini, Ken Howell and Philpatrick.  Thank you very much men, this is very generous of you!  Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

AS TO THIS COMING YEARS:

I intend to keep this Forum alive and accessible because there is so much information and so many exceptional photos of ant-plants that have accumulated here.  I invite all our members and guests to contribute to this endeavor as well - with postings and/or monetary contributions.  (Postings anytime and funding for next year in January of 2024.)

With our monthly fee to our internet host "Invision" being only $20 it should not “break the bank” for most of us to pitch in and fund a month or two. This small amount is keeping the fabulous photos and information we have accumulated here available to the entire world via the internet.

To fund a month, please email me at my wife's paypal account: cathiemelina@aol.com  with the name you want me to use for you in the chart below (or let me know if you prefer to be acknowledged as “anonymous” or perhaps as "guest") and $20 for each month you want to fund.  Thank you very much for your contribution.  (Before any strange rumors start to fly let me assure you we are using my wife's paypal account only because paypal has messed with mine and restricted access to it.)

First in line to contribute for the year 2023 is the internationally acclaimed grower of Aroids and Ant-plants Jay Vannini.  Jay is one of the original members of this forum and has posted over 200 high quality messages on this site.  Thank you immensely Jay for your postings to our forum and now for the $100 contribution that will fund the first 5 months of 2023 for us.  Very much appreciated!!!

Once again Ken Howell has funded multiple months of the Forum - 3 months this year.  This is the 6th straight year that  Ken has funded multiple months for us!!!!!  You are a superstar Ken, Thank you so very much!

Philpatrick is best know here for his postings of high quality and high resolution microscopic photos on the Forum.  Thank you very much Philpatrick for stepping up with this very generous funding of 4 months of the Forum for this year as well!  All your contributions are appreciated.

Thank you very much to Jay, Ken and Philpatrick for their participation in the Forum and their donations.

Thank you all our members, Forum Administrator, Frank Omilian 

2023 CONTRIBUTORS TO THE FORUM:

January - Jay Vannini

February - Jay Vannini

March - Jay Vannini 

April - Jay Vannini

May - Jay Vannini

June  - Ken Howell

July - Ken Howell

August - Ken Howell

September - Philpatrick

October -  Philpatrick

November - Philpatrick

December - Philpatrick

• Frank changed the title to 2023 FORUM DONORS - WOW! IT IS ONLY FEBRUARY 17 AND THE FORUM IS FULLY FUNDED FOR 2023!!!!!!