Forum for Epiphytic Myrmecophytes

2021 FORUM DONORS

Frank

Thank you very much to all who have contributed to the funding of our forum in the previous years!

AS TO THIS YEAR, 2021: 

Every time I sign on to our forum the first thing I check is who is currently online.  Over 90% of the viewers are "guests".  Many of our original and early members have left or visit only occasionally.   This is not really a surprise; there has always been an "ebb and flow" to what group of plants are popular and being sought out in any given year.  The "tide is clearly out" on ant-plants right now.

There are thousand of books and websites for orchids, cacti, succulents, carnivorous plants, etc.  But there is little to answer the need for information on ant-plants.  That is why I, and the other monetary contributors here, are making an effort to keep all the great information and photos stored here available to the entire world via the internet.

I need you, the visitors who profit most from the availability of this information, to help fund this forum.  It would cost you plenty to buy a book that had all the information found here on this site.  Some of you visit and "read the book" on a regular basis.  Please pay a little for that opportunity.

I am asking you, our guests, to step up and fund a month or two of our forum fees to Invision. That is the sole use of your contributions. 

With our monthly fees to Invision being only $20 it should not “break the bank” for most of us to pitch in and fund a month or two. This small amount is keeping the fabulous photos and information we have accumulated here available to the entire world via the internet.

To fund a month, please email me at franksantplants@gmail.com   with the “note” line saying “forum” and the name you want me to use for you in the chart below (or let me know if you prefer to be acknowledged as “anonymous” or perhaps as "guest").  I will email you back with a paypal address for you to send the donation to.  Thank you very much.

Please make your mark in 2021 by stepping up and helping with the forum funding.

Thank you, Forum Administrator, Frank Omilian 

2021 CONTRIBUTORS TO THE FORUM:

January - Ken Howell, Thank you Ken for starting the year off for us again this year!

February - Ken Howell

March - Bern Mlynczak, And thank you Bern for giving us 2 months again like you did last year! 

April - Bern Mlynczak

May - Frank Omilian, Thanks men, you inspired me!  Who will be next?  Step up and take July please.

June  - Frank Omilian

July - Adrian Napiorkowski,  Excellent Adrian, thank you for contributing again this year! Well done. 

August 

September 

October 

November 

December 

Edited  by Frank

• Frank pinned this topic