Forum for Epiphytic Myrmecophytes

2020 FORUM DONORS - THIS YEAR'S FUNDING IS COMPLETE, THANK YOU ALL

Frank

Thank you very much to all who have contributed to the funding of our forum in the previous years!

Moving into the next decade I am asking you, our members (and guests too) to once again step up and fund a month or two of our forum fees to Invision. That is the sole use of your contributions. 

With our monthly fees to Invision being only $20 it should not “break the bank” for most of us to pitch in and fund a month or two. This small amount is keeping the fabulous photos and information we have accumulated here available to the entire world via the internet.

To fund a month, please send me $20 USD by paypal to frankinmi@aol.com   with the “note” line saying “forum” and the name you want me to use for you in the chart below (or let me know if you prefer to be acknowledged as “anonymous”).

Whether you choose to fund a month or not, please, all of you, continue to share your information, insights and photos in postings to this forum. 

Please make your mark in 2020 by stepping up and helping with the forum funding.

Thank you, Forum Administrator, Frank Omilian 

Thank you Ken for getting the ball rolling!

Thank you Jay for your continuing support of our forum

One of our newest members, Bern, funded May for us! Thanks for showing your appreciation for the archive we have here.

I am going to lead by example for June and July!

Excellent Aurélien, thank you very much for the donation and the recent posting about your work at the new greenhouse in Nancy, France

Thanks Bern for stepping up for a second time this year, much appreciated.

Glen Chappell, Your funding the month of November for us is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Another brand new member has made his mark with the funding of December for our Forum.  Thank you very much Adrian Napiorkowski of Australia.

2020 CONTRIBUTORS TO THE FORUM:

January -  Ken Howell

February - Ken Howell

March - Jay Vannini

April - Jay Vannini

May - Bern Mlynczak

June - Frank Omilian

July - Frank Omilian

August - Aurélien Bour

September - Aurélien Bour

October - Bern Mlynczak

November - Glen Chappell

December - Adrian Napiorkowski

• Frank changed the title to 2020 FORUM DONORS - THIS YEAR'S FUNDING IS COMPLETE, THANK YOU ALL
  • Frank pinned this topic