Forum for Epiphytic Myrmecophytes

2019 FORUM DONORS

Frank

Given the success of funding the forum in 2017 and 2018 with donations from “we the members” let’s go ahead and do the same thing again in 2019.   With our monthly fees to Invision being only $20 it should not “break the bank” for most of us to pitch in and fund a month or two. This small amount is keeping the fabulous photos and information we have accumulated here available to the entire world via the internet.

If you want to step up and fund a month, please send me $20 USD by paypal to frankinmi@aol.com   with the “note” line saying “forum” and the name you want me to use for you in the chart below (or let me know if you prefer to be acknowledged as “anonymous”).

Whether you choose to fund a month or not, please, all of you, continue to share your information, insights and photos in postings to this forum. 

We are off to a fast start funding 2019 because of the generous donation of an anonymous donor in May of 2018.  Please consider making your mark in 2019 by stepping up and funding a month. 

Thank you, Forum Administrator, Frank Omilian

February 8th update:  Thanks to Ken Howell for the most recent contributions.  Please consider helping us fill out the rest of the year by funding a month yourself.  Thanks

2019 CONTRIBUTORS TO THE FORUM:

January -  Anonymous

February - Anonymous

March - Anonymous

April - Frank Omilian

May - Ken Howell

June - Ken Howell

July - Frank Omilian

August - Jay Vannini

September - Jay Vannini

October - Jay Vannini

November - Aurelien Bour

December - Anonymous

2019 is now fully funded.  Thank you to all of you for your contributions.  They are much appreciated.

Thank you very much to all the 2017, 2018 and 2019 donors!!!

I will post the chart for the 2020 forum fees in about a month, so please start saving your pennies, francs, yens or whatever it is you use.  If some money is burning a hole in your pocket and you want to send it now, that will be just wonderful.  I will start the new 2020 chart the day I get your contribution.  Just send some multiple of $20 USD by paypal to your forum administrator, Frank Omilian, at  frankinmi@aol.com  Please indicate what name you want me to list you by (or by anonymous)

• 4 months later...

Fellow members,

We continue to be the place to go on the internet for fantastic information and photos of the ant-plants that we love.  The time has come for 6 of us to "show the love" by funding a month to complete our Invision fees for the last 6 months of 2019.

Please step up and fund one of those month by sending $20 USD by paypal to frankinmi@aol.com   with the “note” line on the paypal form saying “forum” and the name you want me to use for you in the chart for 2019 in the post above. (or let me know if you prefer to be acknowledged as “anonymous”).

Thank you. Your participation is appreciated!

Forum Administrator, Frank

A big THANK YOU today to Jay Vannini for his $60 contribution that will fund our forum for the next 3 months!!

We need a few more of you to step up and contribute as well.  Please take your turn!

Thank you,

Frank, your Forum Administrator

A big THANK YOU today to Aurelien Bour for his $20 contribution that will fund our forum for this coming November!!

We need a few more of you to step up and contribute as well.  Please take your turn!

Thank you,

Frank, your Forum Administrator

I received the December, 2019 Invision fee of $20 USD today from an anonymous donor.  A big thanks to this person who has supported our efforts here on several previous occasions, also as an anonymous donor.  Your kindness is appreciated.

I will post the chart for the 2020 forum fees in about a month, so please start saving your pennies, francs, yens or whatever it is you use.  If some money is burning a hole in your pocket and you want to send it now, that will be just wonderful.  I will start the new 2020 chart the day I get your contribution.  Just send some multiple of $20 USD by paypal to your forum administrator, Frank Omilian, at  frankinmi@aol.com   Please indicate what name you want me to list you by (or by anonymous)

Thanks again to Anonymous and all of the donors that have kept our forum on the internet these past years.