Forum for Epiphytic Myrmecophytes
Sign in to follow this  
Derrick

A very rare field trip opportunity

Here is an email recently arrived from Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea. "Hello Derrick and merry xmas to you. I am writing up a tour program with Enoch Bulunamur to do an ant plant tour and wondering if possible can you connect us to people you know off. My gmail add; waiyaki.nemani @gmail.com. Please advice if this is good to you. Thanks."
This is a very rare and unique opportunity to see a large range of myrmecodomic species in habitat with spectacular scenery and wildlife.  Furthermore, I can very confidently recommend your experienced guides.  Both my and Dr Andreas photos provide hints of what you will see and Enoch is finding ever more populations that may prove to be new to science. 

Enoch has advised this is not such a joint arrangement as Wayaki suggests. However, the reality is that Enoch (who is a rapid learner) after leading both my and Dr Andreas Wistuba's tours of Papua New Guinea's ant-plant habitats is totally indispensible to such tours.  I am very tempted to do such a tour myself but I am currently awaiting a hip replacement operation and I am an old man.